This exhibition has been cancelled to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience to visitors, and kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation regarding this matter.
July 11 (Sat) – September 27 (Sun), 2020
- Closed days
Mondays (* However, open on Aug. 10 (Mon), Sep. 21 (Mon) & Sep. 22 (Tue)(Public holidays)
Closed on Aug. 11 (Tue) & Sep. 23 (Wed) instead.）
- Opening hours
10:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
* Last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Organized by
The Mainichi Newspapers, Mainichi Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Co-organized by
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art
- Supported by
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Production cooperated with
Media Force Ltd., Gakken Plus Co., Ltd.
- Sponsored by
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., West Japan Railway Company
Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art, 3rd Floor of the Gallery Wing
1-1-1 Wakinohama Kaigan-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City 651-0073, Japan [Inside HAT Kobe]
For the latest information on the Kobe exhibition, check the official website (available in Japanese only).
- Approx. 8 minutes’ walk south of Iwaya Station—which is also called Hyogo Kenritsu Bijutsukan-mae Station (meaning “In front of Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art” Station)—on the Hanshin Railway Main Line
- Approx. 10 minutes’ walk south of Nada Station on the JR Kobe Line (Exit via the station’s South exit.)
- Approx. 20 minutes’ walk south-west of Oji-koen Station on the Hankyu Railway Kobe Main Line (Exit via the station’s West exit.)
- From the bus stops located on the south-side of JR Sannomiya Station, take the Kobe City Bus (either Route 29 or 101) or the Hanshin Bus (bound for “HAT Kobe” ) to “Kenritsu Bijutsukan-mae” stop. It is approx. 15 minutes ride, and the Museum is near the stop.
- The Museum’s underground parking space is available (which can accommodate up to 80 cars). (Parking fee is required for all users)
＊ To visit the Museum, please use trains and / or buses whenever possible.
＊ If group visitors are taking a chartered bus to the Museum, please reserve a parking space in advance so the bus could be parked while waiting.